Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Drum Roll, Please

I think the name of this business is going to be:

Miss Margaret's Conscious Caramels

Thanks to Richard for that one. I'm letting it sink in but I think it's a good choice. It does what I want it to do. The question at the moment is what to call the website.

www.consciouscaramels.com is the most obvious, but that leaves out the Miss Margaret, and if I start doing other things under the Miss Margaret name then that could lead to problems, but www.missmargaret.com is a dance studio in Toledo, Ohio or something like that, and www.missmargaretsconsciouscaramels.com is just way too long don't you think? Despite my fondness for run-on sentences?

Sigh.

I'm meeting with the food business guru at the Small Business Administration on Friday afternoon. Whoo!

1 comment:

  1. uhm, no offense, but not sure people are gonna groove on eating "conscious" anything, even if they are salty and sweet.

    ReplyDelete